Monday, November 22

TV is for Junkies {Day 11 -- Favorite TV shows}

Hi, My name is Erika, and I'm a TV Junkie.  I love TV a lot.  And I'm not ashamed of it.  I especially love junk TV.  There's something about coming home after a long day, throwing on my PJ's and curling up on the couch to watch my shows.  Don't get me wrong, I love a good book, but TV is so visually stimulating.  I also love to see all the clothes and hair and make-up.  In fact, I think that those three things are 75% of the allure {cause let's be honest, I'm not watching 90210 for the story line}

I would go through my weekly line up, but I am embarrassed about how long the list would be.  So I'll give you a Top Five

Okay, here we go

My number one favorite show these days is:

If you haven't seen this show yet, you are surely missing out!!  It is BEYOND funny.  And BONUS, Husbo likes it too.  It's one of the only shows that he will watch with me.  {If you knew all the shows I watched, you would know why} 

Number 2:

The Maymis are a VERY musical family.  So it's only natural that I would like a show centered around music.  Plus Sue Sylvester is one of the funniest characters on TV.  LOVE IT!

Number 3:


This show has Lauren Graham in it and I just adore her.  She's quirky and I love me some quirky.  It also has Dax Shepard in it, which at first was really weird, but he's actually pretty good. 

Number 4:


Okay, I have to admit that this one is a little embarrassing, but I can't help myself.  EYE CANDY, EYE CANDY, EYE CANDY, EYE CANDY. 

Number 5:




It's a tie for number 5.  I like Grey's for the content, but 90210 for the clothes, hair, make-up reason. 

Happy TV watching.  Have a good Monday, All!

No comments:

Post a Comment

life as a battle All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger