Sunday, November 21

Day Ten -- Something You're Afraid Of

It's time for a list:
SPIDERS
They're creepy, crawly and they sneak up on you

SNAKES
Please see SPIDERS 

HEIGHTS
This one is tricky, because I LOVE roller coasters.  But, if we were standing on a rooftop and I went to look over the ledge, forget it...I'll lose it. 


THE DARK
Doesn't everything seems scarier in the dark?  Shadows are stupid and play tricks on your mind. 

BEING ALONE IN THE DARK
This is worse than just the dark because then you start hearing noises and then you start thinking "am I really alone?" CREEPY!!!

DROWNING
I mean...really???

RAISING CHILDREN
 To clarify, I am not scared that I couldn't raise children, it's just to raise them now. Kids these days scare me, they know too much too soon and act on too much too soon

GETTING A NEW JOB
This one is about having to start over.  Who wants to do that? It's like going to a new school half way into the school year.  UGH

WAR
Don't think I have to explain this one

DRIVING IN THE SNOW
Okay, I'm pretty calm when I drive in the snow.  But when you're a HUGE semi and you're passing me going 60 in a snow storm, that's scary.  Or when you're driving 5 mph in the middle lane and you have your hazards on...that scares me.  Please drive safely, not stupid.

SCARY MOVIES
I think scary movies are the biggest waste of money, EVER!!  Making them and going to them.  I hate being scared, I hate having nightmares because I can't get the scary movie out of my head.  It's just not right.  There is something messed up about people who like scary movies.  

HAUNTED HOUSES
This is the perfect place to stage a murder.  You could dress up like a zombie and kill someone, and people wouldn't even think twice.  They would think it's just part of the show.  I'm not putting myself in that kind of danger...NO THANK YOU!!!

THE FIRST 48
This happens to be Husbo's favorite TV show.  It's about the first 48 hours after a murder.  I guess that the best chance you have of solving a murder is in the first 48 hours.  This scares me because there are SO many episodes and SO many different murder cases that they show, and SO many that they don't solve...where is that murderer????  Looking for a Haunted House, I bet. 

KILLERS
This one scares me the most when I am walking to my car from work and it's dark out.  Or when I would go on a long run by myself. {maybe that's why I stopped running??}


GHOSTS
I mean....

THE ECONOMY
self explanatory

DEATH
I can lay in bed and think about dying and automatically want to crawl back into my parents bed like I was 6 years old again.  No one REALLY knows what it's like to die.  Except those ghosts, and I am not about to try and find one of those and ask what it's like.  And let's face it, even with all of these fears, life is pretty great!!  

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

life as a battle All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger