Monday, August 16

{Give Me} MORE MONDAYS

Happy Monday, All.  I know, I know, what is happy about a Monday?  Well, I'm attempting to make them a little better by introducing something I like to call "More Mondays."

Do you ever have something that you cannot get enough of?  For me, it's shoes, for you it may be chocolate covered raisins, I don't know.  But Mondays will be the time to share some things with you that I just want more, More, MORE, of.  Now, don't go crazy, this does not mean that I will be writing on the blog EVERY Monday, or everyday for that matter.  This only means that if I happen to find something else that I love, on a Monday, that I will share it with you.  I would LOVE to blog something to you everyday, but let's be honest, I am not even CLOSE to that interesting.  I spend most of my time with my TiVo, Roxy and Husbo.  NOT going out and grabbing life by the horns.  {Okay....can you say, tangent?}  ANYHOO, back to the task at hand...

Please, please, please, give me MORE of JAMES ANTHONY APPAREL.  You will see for yourself, but this individual oozes talent.  I had the pleasure of meeting Mr. James way back in the days of high school {whenever that was}.  I don't remember much of our interactions back then, but I want to remember him now.  :)

His clothing is more than just something good to look at, but also has the comfort of your old favorite pair of jeans.  And we all know how good that feels. 

I am lucky enough to own this tunic:




I am DYING to get this:



And This:




And maybe theses {For me, NOT Husbo}:

Best things to sleep in
So hop on the good foot and do the bad thing, or hop on the bad foot and do the good thing...I don't know, I'm confused...whatever...Just do it.  Get yourself something nice.

See, now isn't your Monday a little happier??

P.S. I went golfing for the first time ever yesterday.  Let's just say that ME + club + ball = disaster.  ;)  Have fun with that mental picture, you're welcome.




1 comment:

life as a battle All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger