Sunday, October 14

Remember when I used to blog?

....Yeah, me either.

Has it seriously been almost a year since I have blogged?  How do I even do this again?  It seems like my life has been consumed by the new little man of the house.  Can I even call him new anymore?  I mean....




Probably not.  Needless to say, I haven't had much time to write.

The Battle's have had a pretty good year with a couple of bumps along the way.  Here's a pretty quick recap.

Birth of Miles:



A trip to to San Diego, Stan got a new job

Miles got this big:



The loss of a family member:



A trip to New York for my sisters baby shower, I got a new job.

Miles got this big:


A trip to Montana:





A trip to Texas:






Another trip to New York to meet my new nephew:





And most recent, a visit from Aunt Corinne combined with a trip to the pumpkin patch to kick off the fall weather:





So that's been our year so far.  We have a couple of more visitors this month, someone starts swim lessons, and a Thanksgiving trip to San Diego to look forward to.

Hopefully I will be a better blogger, but only time will tell.

Thanks for reading.











No comments:

Post a Comment

life as a battle All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger