Wednesday, March 30

Currently Obsessing Over...



This bedding from Dwell Studios.  I saw it yesterday when I was visiting Aubs and the babes over at the Christensen Household.  The Dwell catalog was just screaming at me from the kitchen counter and then I saw it again on this blog and this blog.  It's a sign.  I think I need it for the guest bedroom.  Or maybe just for the master!  If any one is willing to donate to the cause you can send a check {or cash, I ain't picky} to 1513 South 1600 East, Salt Lake City, UT 84105.  Let's throw in that headboard while we're at it. 

Wednesdays are great...half way there.  Hope you have a good one. 

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree with you!!! I am always checking out the Dwell Studios comforters at Target to see if they're on sale yet. So lovely!

    pics-o-andrea

    ReplyDelete

life as a battle All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger